Alexandra V. Bach is a celebrated digital artist whose exceptional work has graced countless book covers in her native France. Her work is lush, mysterious and richly detailed, with a flare for fantasy and gothic horror with an old school romantic touch.
Since 2003, Alexandra has collaborated as cd cover artist with metal bands such as Kamelot, Adagio, Anneke Van Giersbergen and Arjen Lucassen’s The Gentle Storm, Stream of Passion, Melissa Ferlaak and many more.
In France, Alexandra has worked for leading publishers such as Flammarion, Bragelonne, ActuSF as well as many independent publishers.
In 2013 she created artwork for game Legend of the Cryptids (Applibot, Japan) and creates custom playing tokens for GND Cards (Greece).
Alexandra has just released her 79 cards divinatory deck, whose booklet is written by author Carole-Anne Eschenazi : Le Tarot de la Nuit is available thanks to Italian company Lo Scarabeo srl.
- Requiem (2013) co-written by Arnaud Armant, Editions du Chat Noir
- Le Cabinet de Curiosités (2016) co-written by Hilda Alonso, Editions du Riez
- Seasons (2017) Self published
- L’Ame de l’Enfer (2018) co-written by Westley Diguet, Editions Gloriana
Divinatory Tarot decks :
- Le Tarot de la Nuit (2018) booklet written by Carole-Anne Eschenazi, Lo Scarabeo srl